Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 24, 2014 - Carambola Beach Resort


ART WITH A PASSION... 
There are times when we compare ourselves to others, when we're unsatisfied with our work, when we question why we're even striving to create a piece of art.   But there's one thing that can keep artists from giving up, from putting away their tools of the trade and succumbing to the average life of those who don't partake in something that creates discussion, beauty, or personal satisfaction:  IT IS PASSION!!!!!   I don't know about you, but I am nothing if I'm not passionate. I'm not a great artist by any means, and I even hesitate to call myself one. But others do, and I accept that with humble satisfaction…
So just keep painting, follow your passion and we will see you next Friday.






















No comments: